Today the weather is beautiful!
Looking forward to our regular vendors,
- Lavoie Farms with lots of fresh vegetables and fruit, including tomatoes, corn, green beans.
- Paradise Farms bringing his goats milk, grass fed beef, local honey and more.
- Gunther's Goodies are dog biscuits made with beer grains, my dogs love them.
- Carol from Hidden Hill Farm has fresh organic eggs, and alpaca wool.
- Hoynacki Kettle Korn will be popping their corn fresh, so you can indulge this weekend!
Friendly fun atmosphere under one big tent!
Say hello to Felicia! Smiling again!
This post submitted by:
First Name: Felicia
Last Name: Hoynacki
Market: Farmers Market at St Paul Amherst
Have a market that you would like to share? CLICK HERE