Find healthy organic food at the Plainfield Farmers Market!
Special Event Days:
July 25th - Celebrate Food!
- food demos from chef Bryan Agan (Sugar Grove Senior Living)
- informative English tea talk from Tina Jesson (owner of Tina's Traditional Old English Kitchen)
August 1st - Kids' Day - BE CUTE, EAT FRUIT!
- games and prizes, crafts and face painting,
- stories from the Plainfield library,
- Spinal Logic w/ free screenings,
- visit from Plainfield Police Dept.,
- kid-friendly recipe handouts,
- goody bags for first 50 kids between ages 3-12
This post submitted by:
First Name: Alison
Last Name: Hagen
Market: Plainfield Chamber Farmers' Market
FarmersMarket.com is building an online community of farmers, vendors, farmers markets, and all othose who support them. If you have a market to share CLICK HERE to tell us all about it!