---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hancock Harvest Council <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Subject: Harvest Market at the Fairgrounds - Winter Market Saturday 2/18
Harvest Market at the Fairground Winter Market Saturday, February 18th
- Blue River Natural Foods - Organic Ground Beef (bulk & patties), Cheese, Butter, Brendle Honey Products, Maple Syrup, Organic Valley products including more Raw Milk cheeses and all varieties of organic butter and eggs.
- Hunt's Four Corners Farm - Beef; steaks, roasts, cube steaks, ground beef, etc
- D&D Baked Goods - Homemade baked goods
- J&T Honey Farm - honey products, honey soap, beeswax candles, baked goods, pastured frozen poultry(whole and cut up broilers and stewing hens).
- Huckleberry Hutch - Soaps, herbs, seasoning mixes, jams and Jellies
- WelcomeMatt Farms - Grade A Eggs, pastured in season.
- Russell Sheep Company - Frozen Lamb chops, Rack, Kebob, Shoulder , Ground Lamb, Lamb-links, Breakfast Sausage, Brats, Gyro, Italian Sausage, Liver, Shanks, Summer Sausage (mild and hunters blend) and Lamb shearling skins.
- The Pork Shoppe- Frozen pork; ham steaks, shoulder, pork chops, breakfast sausage, etc.
- Hidden Acres Fruit Farm - Baked goods, Jams & Jellies
- Zahn Farm - seasonal produce, jams, jellies, baked goods including egg noodles and sourkraut.
If interested in becoming a vendor, please contact Barb Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-763-0246.
- *All products subject to availability. Some vendors may take pre-orders for the next market day.